Wednesday 5 September 2012

Welcome to my blog

This is my first blog, so please be patient with me as I work out how it goes.
I am 26, from Ireland and I am currently delaying doing my final college exams due to various factors and need something to pass my time. I have always been interested in the internet, and set up my first freebie link website at 14 or 15 to promote my transition year mini-company. It did well for a year or so, but when I started college  I lost interest and let it die.

On this blog I will show you a few ways to make easy money online, I won't promise to make you rich, just earn some extra "pocket money". There may be a bit of time and effort to put in, this isn't one of those get rich quick scams, or work from home and earn millions jobs. It is just simple things that you can do for some extra cash or vouchers.
I have been doing some of these things for years, some for a few months. Each post will focus on a different method. Some of them will suit you and some won't.
I will also throw in some links to freebies that you can get online
The blog will mainly be UK and Ireland focused. Some of the posts will focus on one country or the other, but most will apply no matter where you live.
I hope you will come back and you can follow me on Twitter for updates and links @easymoneyblog1

No comments:

Post a Comment